1. Cookies and Similar Technologies
1.1 Definition of “Cookies”
Cookies are small pieces of text used to store information on web browsers. Cookies are used to store and receive identifiers and other information on computers, phones, and other devices. These types of files do a number of different jobs such as remembering your preferences and chosen items, assisting you to improve your site experience as well as trying to ensure that the adverts or offers you see online are more relevant to you. There are 4 different types of Cookies.
1.2 Types of Cookies
When you make a purchase on our website, these cookies are essential. If you disable these cookies, we will not be able to fulfill your request. We also collect anonymous information on how people use the site and the data is merged with other users to enable us to improve how the site operates. For instance, we utilise Google Analytics cookies to help us understand how customers arrive at our website, browse or use our site and highlight areas where we can improve areas such as navigation, shopping experience and marketing campaigns. The data stored by these cookies never shows personal details from which your individual identity can be established. If you disable or opt-out of these cookies, you may not be able to use certain features of our websites and services, and it may reduce the support or information that we can provide you. In addition, these cookies may remember the operations such as your preference so that we can provide you with better services and improve our operation models. Moreover, the cookies may remember the websites you have visited and share them with the third parties such as advertisers. Lastly, these cookies are used to enable you to share pages and content on our websites and services through third-party social networking and other websites. These cookies may also be used for advertising purposes. If you reject these cookies, you may not be able to enjoy certain functions of our websites, and it may affect your experience.
1.3 Cookies Placed by Third Parties
1.4 Controlling and Opting-Out of Cookies
You can change the settings on your browser to prevent cookies being stored on your computer or mobile device without your explicit consent. If you choose to reject cookies, as noted above, you may not be able to use certain features of our websites and services.
2. Your Rights
2.1 We take reasonable steps to ensure that your personal data is accurate, complete, and up to date. Based on protection for your privacy, you have the following rights:
• You have the right to contact us to know whether or not your personal data is being processed, and, where that is the case, access to the personal data and information, including but not limited to the purposes of the processing and the categories of personal data concerned.
• You have the right to contact us to correct or delete your inaccurate personal data concerning. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, you are free to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement.
• You have the right to obtain from us the erasure of personal data concerning yourself.
• You have the right to contact us to set the restriction of processing, which limited our processing authorities
• You have the right to receive the personal data you provide in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit those data to a third party.
• You have the right to contact us to make your objection on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time to processing of personal data.
• You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affect you. When you need to realize this right, please contact us to offer help.
To protect the privacy and the security of your personal data, we may request data from you to enable us to confirm your identity and right to access such data, as well as to search for and provide you with the personal data we maintain. There are instances where applicable laws or regulatory requirements allow or require us to refuse to provide or delete some or all of the personal data that we maintain.You may contact us to exercise your rights. We will respond to your request within 30 days.
2.2 Deleting Your Details
Please contact us when you find it necessary to delete your information :
• Personal data for providing, improving, and developing our products and services. If this type of data is deleted, your account will be close because your account can not be used normally without this type of data.
Personal data that we use to communicate with you. If this type of data is deleted, we will be unable to contact you. Please make your decisions cautiously.
• Personal data to offer and measure targeted advertisements and services. If this type of data is deleted, you will not receive the latest marketing news and personalized shopping services.
Personal data relating to promoting safety and security. If this type of data is deleted, your account will be strongly threatened that you may not use your account normally.
If you delete your data, we have no obligation to retain your data, and we may delete any or all of your data without liability. However, we may retain data related to you if we believe it may be necessary to prevent fraud or future abuse, if required by law, or for legitimate purposes, such as analysis of non-personal data, account recovery, auditing our records, and enforcing our rights and obligations under our agreements.
2.3 Children Age Under 16 Years Old
Please confirm that when you agree with this privacy statement, your age is at least 16 years old or you have a guardian’s authorization. Please immediately contact us if you become aware that a child under 16 has provided us with personal data.
3. Disclosure of Personal Data
We make certain personal data available to strategic partners that work with us to provide our products and services or help us market to customers. Personal data will only be shared by us with these companies in order to provide or improve our products, services, and advertising; it will not be shared with third parties for their own marketing purposes without your consent.
3.1 Service Providers
We share personal data with companies that provide services on behalf of us, such as website hosting, email services, marketing, , contests, and other promotions, auditing, fulfilling customer orders, data analytics, providing customer service, and conducting customer research and satisfaction surveys. These companies are obligated to protect your data and may be located wherever we operate.
3.2 Sharing and Transferring Your Data
We may share personal data with affiliated companies and business partners. In the event of a merger, reorganization, acquisition, joint venture, assignment, spin-off, transfer, or sale or disposition of all or any portion of our business, including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings, we may transfer any and all personal data to the relevant third party.
3.3 Legal Compliance and Security
It may be necessary—by law, legal process, litigation, and/or requests from public and governmental authorities within or outside your country of residence—for us to disclose personal data. We may also disclose personal data if we determine that for purposes of national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance, disclosure is necessary or appropriate.
In addition, we may also disclose personal data if we determine in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect our rights and pursue available remedies, enforce our terms and conditions, investigate fraud, or protect our operations or users.
5. Data Processed by Third Party
5.1 Third Party’s Previous Authorization
5.1.1 Facebook, Twitter, Google
5.1.2 Check Out Payment – Paypal
5.2 Other Third Parties that may Reach Your Information
To provide better products and service for our customers, we may transfer your data to the third parties. These third party related to Advertising & Marketing——Google, Facebook, Twitter, Amazon, Pinterest, TradeTracker, etc. Information of your activities on our website, for instance, what products you browse, may be transferred to these third parties. You may receive communication letters on advertising and marketing in your e-mail sent by us and/or selected third parties. You have the option to opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us and/or selected third parties. When you do not want to receive advertisements from us and/or selected third parties any more, you should opt-out by contacting us (e-mail) or click on the “unsubscribe” link in any email communications which you receive.
Third-party related to Payment& Delivery——Paypal and Stripe.
If you make a purchase from our website, your payment and delivery information will be necessary to the trade. Your information may be transferred to third parties above and processed by them. We promise that appropriate or suitable safeguards, for instance, encryption technology, will be provided to ensure security of your information. This type of personal date is so important to your purchase activities that we strongly recommend you to think twice when you want to delete or object to the processing of these data.
5.3 About Third Party Located in a Third Country
Model contractual clauses or alternative legal bases or binding corporate rules will help protect your information security. Once we notice a third party breach its obligation and infringe your privacy, we will immediately notice it to correct its mistake. If you notice a third party breach its obligation and infringe your privacy owing to BISANG Trading mistake, you may contact us to obtain remedies. We promise that appropriate or suitable safeguards, for instance, encryption technology, will be provided to ensure security of your information. Our customers have right to obtain copy of those data transferred to a third country.
5.4 About Third-parties
Our website may contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and other third parties. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that they have their own privacy policies and we do not share your information with them unless your permission or other legal basis authorize us to do so. Please check their policies carefully before you submit any personal data to these websites. We should not be liable for personal data breach caused by these third-party websites.
6.3 We or our service providers may collect the information for the commercial purposes. We require that the service provider keep that information confidential and not use it for any purpose except stipulating in the contract.
• Our or our service provider’s operational purposes;
• Auditing consumer interactions on our site (e.g., measuring ad impressions);
• Detecting, protecting against, and prosecuting security incidents and fraudulent or illegal activity;
• Bug detection and error reporting;
• Customizing content that we or our service providers display on the Services (e.g., contextual ads);
• Providing the Services (e.g., account service and maintenance, order processing and fulfillment, customer service, advertising and marketing, analytics, and communication about the Services);
• Improving our existing Services and developing new services (e.g., by conducting research to develop new products or features);
• Other uses that advance our commercial or economic interests, such as third-party advertising and communicating with you about relevant offers from third-party partners; and
• Other uses about which we notify you.
6.4 Categories of Information Sources We Collect and Third Parties
• Your use of our services/automatic collection
• Agents/service providers
• Other users
7. Information Security
We use reasonable technical, administrative, and physical security measures designed to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access to your data, and to correctly use the data we collect. For instance, access to your personal data is strictly limited to our data controller, data processer, data protection officer who need access to such data to perform their assigned job duties. We have built up recovery system to prevent your data from destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure caused by automatic technology.
It is important that you take precautions to protect against unauthorized access to your account credentials, and computer or other devices. The term“personal data breach”means a breach of security leading to the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure of, or access to, personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed. If you notice such kind of personal data breach, please contact us. We will investigate any complaint and notify the individual of the outcome of the investigation within a reasonable period.
8. Updates on Data Protection Policy
9. Contact Instruction
We are always happy to hear from our customers . We are always grateful for any time you spend providing us with the knowledge we need to ensure our customers are completely satisfied. Please contact us if you have any questions, comments or complaints if you believe that BISANG Trading has not handled your personal data properly or that it has breached its privacy obligations. We will investigate any complaint and notify the individual of the outcome of the investigation within a reasonable period.
10. Governing Law